Happy New Year!
As I think back to our last class, Web 2.0 sticks in my mind, in addition to the projects we've been assigned. My group has a very good start on the technology enhanced/community building activity, and I'm actually pretty excited to present it to the others. The lesson is taken from an idea I started with one of my courses at the beginning of this year.
Tika and I are working on becoming more familiar with CISCO's NetSpace, a social networking (yet still educational) tool that we integrate in our CISCO classes.
I'm done with my technology "model"...which my students thoroughly enjoyed working on with me. The metaphor paper is still in the works, along with the technology mini-unit.
I've really started to discover new ways of integrating web 2.0 tools in my classrooms- Moodle being one of the most valuable options. I look forward to working with it more...as well as other web 2.0 tools.
Tuesday, January 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Glad to hear about the growth you've found with this class. Web 2.0 is a powerful option in teaching and learning. Every time I teach a class like this, I'm fascinating to find the ways different teachers incorporate it. The social networking tool through CISCO is totally new to me, so I'm excited to explore it through your work with Tika.
It will be fun to see your models tomorrow night as well.
Take care,
Cara
Post a Comment